- Multipallet system composed of LPP of 39 workstations. The LPP (linear pallet warehouse) is a state-of-the-art system and high automation with work stations stored on three floors. It provides unparalleled productive flexibility, since the configuration and programming can be adapted to the needs of the client, also providing maximum productivity and performance.
- With 2 charging stations.
- It has 2 machining centers.
- X = 730.
- Y = 730.
- Z = 850.
- B = 360000º.
- High production equipment for parts up to 700 Kg.
- Renishaw RMP60 probe.
- 44 KW
It is our philosophy of constant search for improvement, the innovation of our processes, together with a permanent investment in technology that allows us to place ourselves at the level of the requirement of all the industrial sectors for which we work.
Because of this and after learning about the latest in the market, Iname has made a strong investment in latest machinery to continue at the forefront in the machining sector. We have acquired two machines MORI-SEIKI NH5000DCG PALETIZADO HORIZONTAL.
This way we ensure to our customers greater precision and flexibility, as well as an increasing productivity. We present our new machines: MORI-SEIKI NH5000DCG PALETIZADO HORIZONTAL
The NH5000 DCG is a high precision horizontal machining center of the NH Series, is equipped with a 500 mm square pallet and uses the original technologies of the DCG (Guided from the Center of Gravity) of DMG MORI as standard and the DDM (Direct drive engine) as an option. Reach the highest speed in its class. It has prepared spindles for cones of 40 and 50 for this model. The 40-cone machine offers a wide working environment and space saving at the same time, while the 50-cone machine is oriented towards high cutting capacity. The two varieties of spindle will solve a wide range of production problems in the machining of parts, providing high productivity.
- Longer tool life.
- Improved roundness and surface quality.
- Perfect acceleration
Direct Drive motor technology
- The fastest rotation shaft drive system in the world and without gaps.
- High speed rotation and high precision division.
- Less maintenance and longer life.
- Machine height 3138 mm (123.5 in) (type 40).
- Width x depth of the machine 2725 x 4610 mm (107.3 x 181.5 in) (type 40).
- Design for optimization of space and large work area, with a 10% reduction in the covered area (in the case of the NH5000 DCG type 40) compared to other existing machines.